*Pick-up In Store Only*
Please call our store to inquire about shipping options (336.793.4690)
- At just over 13 feet, the engineered hull design provides the efficiency desired in more open water and the stability required when you stand
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty.
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two tracks on the forward hull and two in the stern provide multiple placement options for mounting accessories
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- The large stern tank well, with removable bungee cord is the perfect place to store a cooler, bait bucket or tackle crate
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
Product Weight - 122lbs
Weight Capacity - 500lbs