*Pick-up In Store Only*
Please call our store to inquire about shipping options (336.793.4690)
The Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120 motorized kayak leverages Minn Kota's Spot-Lock technology; motoring you to your fishing spot faster, and holding your position over the hole. Command the kayak with a touch of your thumb using the Bluetooth connected i-Pilot remote.
|Total Weight Capacity
||406 lb | 184 kg
|Assembled Boat Weight
||152 lb | 68.9472 kg
||12 ft | 3.7 m
||37 in | 94 cm
- The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Tournament-ready channels secure your fish measuring board with in-hull storage when not in use. Measuring board not included
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Lift assist helps deploy and stow motor quickly in shallow water or when launching and landing. 24 lbs. motor console can be removed for transport
- Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
- Custom tackle box included
- Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak.
- Total Boat Capacity: 558 pounds
- Assembled Hull: 128 pounds; Motor Console: 24 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 406 pounds