- Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC) is a non-profit foundation that advocates early detection and a healthy, active lifestyle as the best means for breast cancer prevention. Founded in 1996, B4BC empowers young people to make positive choices that promote lifelong wellness through outreach, prevention and support programs.
- The Parkinson's Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. It provides a community where people living with Parkinson’s, families, caregivers, scientists, advocates, donors and volunteers join forces to improve lives and advance toward a cure.
- The Surfrider Foundation is dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world's oceans, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network. It focuses its efforts on five key areas: beach access, clean water, ocean protection, coastal preservation and reducing plastic pollution.
- The mission of SAVE is to prevent suicide through public awareness and education, reduce stigma and serve as a resource to those touched by suicide.
- 100% Waterproof
- Iron-Coated Copper "P" Charm
- Adjustable from 2-5 Inches in Diameter